The natural treatment for hemorrhoids is very effective in the relief of such irritating symptoms of hemorrhoids.
The natural treatment for hemorrhoids is, in fact, quite effective, especially when started at an early stage. If, at the first symptoms, if you adopt some of the care described below may be able to control the problem and relieve early symptoms associated with it.
The symptoms more common of haemorrhoids are pain in anal region, pruritus (itching) and bleeding.
NATURAL TREATMENT FOR HEMORRHOIDS: 5 USEFUL TIPS
1. TEA WALNUT
As it is a good circulatory stimulant, the walnut helps in the treatment of haemorrhoids and varicose veins.
The tea walnut should be done with three tablespoons of dried leaves in a liter of filtered water and boiled. It is advisable to boil the infusion for two minutes and put the lid for another ten to that the plant has all of its healing properties taken out.
Do wash the anal region with husks or leaves of walnut after the infusion and subsequent cooling is also effective as it benefits from the properties antisséticas and astringent.
The flax seed, when eaten regularly, they are considered a natural treatment for the hemorrhoids.
The seeds are beneficial in case of constipation, since it helps to keep the fecal matter less painful at the time of his evacuation, a factor particularly useful in the presence of hemorrhoids in the pain when defecation is characteristic.
Chamomile has multiple healing properties, is considered soothing to the nervous excitation, antispasmodic, tonic, digestive, antirreumática and anti-inflammatory. It is very effective for relieving the haemorrhoids.
The chamomile, in the likeness of the walnut can be used in 2 ways:
- Washing the location with an infusion of chamomile. To do this, you must prepare the infusion with a handful of flowers of camomile in three litres of boiling water and leaving to stand for 10 minutes. In the end, filter the mixture and mix with warm water. The wash should last 15 minutes and held daily until improvement of symptoms.
- The chamomile tea drinking reduces the inflammation and anal promotes healing.
4. ALOE VERA
The gel of aloe vera can be found in products bought in drugstores. Can also be collected directly from within the leaves of a plant of the aloe.
The aloe vera has anti-inflammatory properties that are recognized as effective in the treatment of inflammatory conditions of the skin.
The gel of aloe vera be used pure in the dust. However, some people are allergic, you should first check if there is any allergic reaction by applying a small amount of product in the forearm and wait 24 to 48 hours. If you do not experience a reaction, it is safe to use.
5. BANHO QUENTE
Start by putting hot water in a bathtub until she reaches 10 cm in height. Between and relax within the water for approximately 15 minutes, keeping the knees raised. This position allows for maximum exposure of the anal area to the warm water, fighting the pain and relieving irritations.
Tip: Add a little Epsom salts to the bath. Mix the water well to dissolve them, helping the ny or soothe the hemorrhoids. The Epsom salts are a formula of crystals of magnesium sulphate that is used as a natural treatment for the hemorrhoids, and also various other health benefits. Can be found in herbalists and pharmacies.
IN THE PREVENTION IS THAT IS THE GAIN
Follow these tips for the prevention of the onset of hemorrhoids:
Drink at least 1.5 liters of water per day;
- Adopt a diet rich in fiber, especially fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Such foods facilitate bowel movement;
- It is important to resort to the use of laxatives or modifiers of intestinal transit, if necessary. We must know what is the intestinal motility of normal and thus realize when you will require this extra help;
- Do regular exercise and avoid sitting for long periods of time;
- Use cotton underwear. Swap the tight clothing is made with polyester for cotton. This care helps keep the anal region clean and dry. Should also avoid detergents, scented or softeners to reduce irritation.
Top 34 Natural Home Remedies For Hemorrhoids In Adults …
Piles Treatment At Home, Home Remedies For Hemorrhoids …
5 Powerful Recipes For Hemorrhoid Treatment
How To Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Naturally
Natural Treatment for Shingles
Natural Herbs For Varicose Veins Treatment
Activated Charcoal Uses May Be Harmful, Possibly Cancerous?
10 Beauty Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel for Beautiful Hair …
How To Tone Your Butt? Let’s Learn The Safest & Quickest Way!
Physiologie Absorptionsprozesse Darm
Natural Treatment For Piles ( Hemorrhoids )- Causes …
25+ bästa Hemorrhoids treatment idéerna på Pinterest
Best 25+ Hemorrhoid remedy ideas on Pinterest
R.H.O.I.D. – AID
Hemorrhoids: Hemorrhoid Treatment, Remedies for …
Best Natural and Herbal Treatment for Hemorrhoid
Hemorrhoids Herbal Treatment
25+ best ideas about Hemorrhoid relief on Pinterest